- Uniquely Personalized - Custom Maps generate interest & break through the junk mail clutter. Each map shows the driving route from the New Mover’s home to your front door.
- Completely Branded - You design your own self mailer. Make it personalized to your location and include a compelling offer.
- Fully Automated - Simple, one-time campaign setup and the program continues monthly until you stop it. A fresh mailing takes place every 15th of the month.
One Complete Cost:
Turnkey program for one low all-inclusive price. You only pay for the self mailers we mail for you each month. No set-up fees, contracts, or hidden costs. Unit price includes:
- Mailing List Data
- Personalized Maps
- Full-Color Printing
- US Postage
Why new movers are important for your business
- Over 14% of US households move annually. This life event triggers a series of changes in consumers’ buying behavior.
- Moving is a time for consumers to reevaluate their business relationships. New movers find it easy to sever ties with their cable TV provider, phone and internet provider, bank, and home insurance provider, to name a few. This tendency to re-examine vendors makes new movers one of the most attractive and compelling pools of new buyers available in the market today.
- New Movers are 3-times more likely to change professional relationships than existing residents.
- New Movers change their purchasing habits more than established residents.
- New Movers are 5-times more likely to become a long-term customer if you reach them first.
- When moving across town or cross-country, newly relocated people spend an average of $7,300 at retail in the 3 months following their move.
Approximately 200 households relocate each month in the immediate vicinity around your business. New Mover data lists are compiled using over 400 sources, including utility hook-ups, post office change of address, credit card data, magazine subscriptions and mortgage deeds.